OUR MISSION is to provide our students a broad, well-balanced curriculum by using a range of instructional techniques to serve their individual needs. German, American and International Curricula are combined within a culturally diverse educational setting. Our work to support each child’s development is based on a strong collaboration among teachers, students and parents.
We give our students the opportunity to develop their personalities as well as their academic and personal competences within our international, community-oriented environment.
Our students learn:
- How to succeed academically
- To be tolerant, open minded and respectful
- To live a healthy, balanced lifestyle
- To be responsible and self confident
- To make informed decisions, solve problems, and think critically
- To be creative
- To be passionate about life long learning
- To become productive citizens and active participants in the global community